Tachograph programmer CD400
Calibrates and programs all analogue
and digital tachographs up to the Smart tachograph (1C/ Gen-2)
Beware of illegal non-original products, purchase only from our website or listed distributors to benefit from technical support and access to future firmware updates.
English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Nederlands, Português, Italian, Polish,Turkish, Romanian, Serbian, Russian
- W figure determination on measuring track (with optional photo-cell) or rolling road.
- K figure measure on KTCO 1314, KTCO 1318 and FTCO1319.
- Calibration and parameter programming.
- Speed simulation and customizable automatic test diagram.
- DTCS reading (Digital) and erasing.
- Sensor pairing (KITAS activation).
- Clock accuracy test.
- Workshop card’s PIN recording and input through CD400.
- No power connection nor battery charging required, the only tester powered by the tachograph itself.
- Compact size, the smallest tachograph tester on the market.
- User friendly, clear 4 lines menus, no training required.
- Automatic tachograph model detection on power on.
- Double accuracy of the W factor measure on track by detecting half pulses.
- The only tester being able to reset the odometer and change the sender type on the VR2400..
- Flash program memory, easy software upgrade using a serial port or USB serial adapter on any PC.