Tachograph programmer CD400
Calibrates and programs all analogue
and digital tachographs up to the Smart tachograph (1C/ Gen-2)
Beware of illegal copies. The CD400 is developed and manufactured in Belgium
We provide support, warranty, firmware updates, spare parts and accessories for original products only
- High accuracy W measure with photo sensor
- Multi W measures with calculation of the average
- Support of the DTCOSIM
Support of the Digital BVDR (South america)
English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Nederlands, Português, Italian, Polish,Turkish, Romanian, Serbian, Russian
- W figure determination on measuring track (with optional photo-cell) or rolling road.
- K figure measure on KTCO 1314, KTCO 1318 and FTCO1319.
- Calibration and parameter programming.
- Speed simulation and customizable automatic test diagram.
- DTCS reading (Digital) and erasing.
- Sensor pairing (KITAS activation).
- Clock accuracy test.
- Workshop card’s PIN recording and input through CD400.
Compatible with CD400 Android App
- optional bluetooth module required.
- No power connection nor battery charging required, the only tester powered by the tachograph itself.
- Compact size, the smallest tachograph tester on the market.
- User friendly, clear 4 lines menus, no training required.
- Automatic tachograph model detection on power on.
- Double accuracy of the W factor measure on track by detecting half pulses.
- The only tester being able to reset the odometer and change the sender type on the VR2400..
- Flash program memory, easy software upgrade using a serial port or USB serial adapter on any PC.
Price starting from 799€
Eshop for european tachograph workshops.
Eshop for other tachograph workshops